The General Practitioners environment is changing rapidly.
In addition to being responsible for delivering primary health care, there are increasing financial responsibilities.
GPs now need to effectively deal with payroll, exercise budgetary control and practice financial planning.
At MedAccount Services we understand your needs and we plan our services and assistance to ensure your business runs efficiently and effectively to allow you to concentrate on the delivery of primary care.
Accountancy and Taxation Services
- We provide a full range of accountancy and taxation services to ensure your financial accounts and taxation returns are prepared on a timely basis and submitted to the Revenue Commissioners in advance of appropriate deadlines.
- We provide advice on all available relief and allowances to ensure your income tax liabilities are minimised.
- We ensure the service we provide is efficient, effective and tailored to your needs. We will agree timetables in advance of accounts preparation and arrange meetings at locations and at times convenient to you.
- We keep you up to date on changes to the GMS contract and assess their financial implications on your practice.
- Services include the preparation of monthly/ quarterly practice management accounts with reviews to discuss practice cashflow and the control of costs.
- For those thinking of retiring or selling a part of their practice we provide practice valuations and the negotiation of partnership agreements.
- Advice on the implementation of internal practice controls and systems training.
- We carry out practice process flow charting to map your internal process and the contact points with patients.
- The operation of payroll services to ensure your payroll is carried out in line with Revenue guidelines and payroll returns are made in a timely fashion.
- Advice on the merging of medical practices.
- The provision of forensic accounting services.